Have you been enjoying Missing Something? Spotted any secrets?
As we explained earlier in the week, there’s a lot of hidden easter eggs (not literally) in the series
As part of our Kickstarter rewards we offered for backers to suggest their very own object, word, sound or image to hide in the series. It’s great to see what an absurd and imaginative lot our backers are!
Here’s the list of things to spot, some are pretty easy, others may only be visible to the hawk-eyed viewer:
- Captain Sark the Sarkish Superhero and his sheep sidekick Speedy (from Stephen)
- Crop circles (from Chris)
- This charming image (from Anonymous)
- Someone dressed as ‘Where’s Wally’ (from Laura)
- A red squirrel (from Clancy)
- Emily Wilding Davison (from Kath)
- The phrase: ‘My elephant is dead and I cannot open the door, will this affect my credit rating?’ (from Garry)
Found them? Stuck? We wanna know how well this is working, so let us know in the comments how you got on or tweet at us for clues!
PS If you find them all, let us know and we’ll sort you out with some sort of reward. We’re nice like that.